I participated in two swaps, Bunch of Scrap's St. Patrick's Swap and American Homemaker's Spring Swap.
What I sent to my partner for St. Patrick's Swap: Shamrock Canvas and Rag Garland
What I sent to my Spring Swap partner: Initial Canvas, Birdhouse, Spring sign, Seeds
One big project this week was the church nursery. Will and I painted the nursery a pretty yellow Monday night and I brought home a giant bulletin board to paint. Also I tried my hand at making some curtains. I cheated and made these valances out of pillowcases :). Hey! It Works!
Moving along...I have made a few more items to add to my Etsy store, Simply Ash Designs.
What have you been crafting on lately?
Another note: I dyed my hair! eek! It's darker and has a bronze hint to it. I think I like it.
One more note: I am having my FIRST GIVEAWAY this week, so check back to sign up! I think you will just adore it!




























7 comments:
Ashley I LOVE everything!!!
You have been busy! What cute things you have made! I've been working on a few projects. I did that one in my kitchen last week and I am working on a project in my bathroom this week.
Have a great week Ashley!
XOXOX
Jen
Wow Ash! I didn't know you were so crafty! I am WAY impressed. Such cute things.
I love the stuff you made!! I wish we could hang out in real life!!
you are super talented! love the easter egg sign. i think i am going to have to head over to your etsy store!
I'm excited to have you in our card swap. If you can send me an email, I'll add you to my email list. katiedial@q.com
Hope you got your package today!
Post a Comment