I haven't blogged in nearly a month! What's wrong with me! I managed to keep up with all of you through my reader but just haven't been motivated to make a post.
Nothing too exciting has been going on lately. Just busy!
Let's see in the past four weeks I have had Etsy orders to fill, spent time with close friends, wedding planning and traveling. AND oh yeah, We have been house hunting which has filled most my days!
House Hunting summed up in one word - STRESSFUL! There is so much to think about (area, resale value, what we really NEED) and so much to do(appointments, offers, reading a zillion pages of a contract) and the bad stuff (waiting on offer to go through, being rejected). Our heads are still up (after a day of pure depression :) ) and the hunt continues.
Wedding planning was put on a short hold for house hunting, but with only 104 days to go I need to be getting busy!
We went camping on the 4th (my first camping experience ever) and it was pure bliss. hehehe yeah right. Anyone who know me knows that is not the true. It was fun but I will not sleep in a tent ever again! Post with pictures to come soon.
Other than that life is moving by way to fast. When I go to sleep tonight I will wake up and it will be Wednesday already. Anyone else feel like that?
Off to bed I go...back to wedding planning tomorrow. Lots to still get done!



















4 comments:
Hey Ashley!! Im still reading!!
yup we're still checking in on you. i hope the planning is going well for you.
One piece of advice... I know, I know, it's not asked for but it's real simple... just make sure you don't let yourself get too stressed out. You only really get to plan your wedding once and you don't want to look back at it all and think man I was sooooo stressed. Make sure you enjoy it all.
that's all I'm gonna say. Have fun!
I check in from time to time. I have not done much blogging my self over the last month. Mine was due to illness. I am just getting back to it.
Where are you, my little Ashley? Isn't it about time for you to tie the knot?
Post a Comment