I have received several comments on how long my honeymoon was going to last so I thought I would write and tell everyone that I am still here. I took a HUGE blogging break to get used to my new life as Mrs. Shelley. I hope to blog more often now and catch everyone up with pictures. Here's my favorite!!

Our wedding was absolutely perfect! I could not have asked for anything to be different. All of our amazing family and friends really made the day. I am sure there will be a post about with pictures coming soon.

Well after our wedding, we headed to Riviera Maya, Mexico and spent a blissful week relaxing and sight seeing...I might have to do a blog just on our trip alone! It was so wonderful.
Since October, we have been so busy. As you all know I was laid off last year. Well I am now a student again!! I started college again in January and will graduate next May with a degree in Graphic Design. I am loving Graphic Design and not so loving homework! Will has quit his job as a Service Advisor and started working with my dad. My dad has worked in the Restaurant Equipment business for years and is going to open another location here in town so Will is busy learning the trade. It is so great to be able to see him more and spend more quality time with him. Before when he was working at the dealership he would leave by 7 am and not be home until 7 or 8 pm. Then it was eat and go to bed. Now I see him tons more. :)
Other than that (which takes up almost all of our time) we have been celebrating the holidays, birthdays, spending time with family and trying to keep sane. Luckily we have a great family support to get us through. :) (Hi to Mom and Mom-in-Law reading this! Love you!)
Here are a few more pictures from our wedding and bridal portraits by our amazing photographer, Jessica Meinardus.





I will try to keep you posted more often. This and next week are finals so say a prayer for me!
Ash



















2 comments:
What nice pictures! I love the one w/ the guys jumping. That's really cool. Where did you get married? That trellis thingie you got married under was really neat too! Glad you enjoyed Mexico (and didn't get swine flu!) I think I accidentally deleted your comment, but glad I found my way over! Thanks for letting me know you're back & good luck with your exams!
welcome back to blogging! Your photos are beautiful!
Post a Comment